Personal data we process
ETIcare processes your personal data because you use its services and/or because you provide them yourself. Below is an overview of the personal data ETIcare processes:
- First and last name;
- Address information;
- Phone number;
- E-mail address;
- VAT number;
- Other personal data that you actively provide for example in contact forms, correspondence or during telephone contact.
Processing personal data is a necessary condition for entering into this agreement with you. Without this personal data, ETIcare is unable to provide services to you as well as fulfill the other obligations of this agreement. You cannot enter into this agreement with ETIcare without providing the relevant personal data.
Special and/or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website and/or services do not intend to collect information about website visitors under the age of 16. Unless they have permission from parents or guardians. However, we cannot verify whether a visitor is over 16. We therefore encourage parents to be involved in their children’s online activities to avoid collecting data about children without parental consent. If you believe that we have collected personal information about a minor without such consent, please contact us at email@example.com, and we will remove this information.
For what purpose and on the basis of which basis do we process personal data?
ETIcare processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Delivering our services to you;
- Calling or emailing you when necessary to perform our services;
- Informing you of changes to our services and products;
- Informing you of services or products purchased;
- Identify yourself;
- Compliance with legal obligations, such as your consent to the processing of certain personal data.
Insofar as the processing of personal data takes place on the basis of your consent, the customer always has the right to withdraw the consent given.
ETIcare does not make decisions about matters that could (significantly) affect individuals on the basis of automated processing. These are decisions that are made by computer programs or systems, without a human being (e.g. an employee of ETIcare) sitting between them.
How long we keep personal data
ETIcare stores your personal data no longer than strictly necessary to realize the purposes for which your data are collected, unless there are legal obligations that require a longer retention period.
Sharing personal data with third parties
ETIcare shares your personal data with various third parties as necessary to execute the agreement and to comply with any legal obligation. These third parties may be located outside the EUR or EEA. ETIcare remains responsible for this processing.
Cookies, or similar techniques, we use
ETIcare uses technical and functional cookies. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone when you first visit this website. The cookies we use are necessary for the technical operation of the website and your ease of use. They ensure that the website works properly and, for example, remember your preferences. You can opt out of cookies by setting your Internet browser to stop storing cookies. In addition, you can also delete any information previously stored through your browser’s settings.
Your rights regarding personal data
You have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what happens to it and how long it is kept.
- Right of access: you can request to see the data we process about you.
- Right to rectification and supplementation: you have the right to supplement, correct, delete or block your personal data whenever you want.
- If you give us consent to process your data, you have the right to withdraw that consent and have your personal data deleted.
- Right to data portability: you have the right to request all of your personal data from the controller and to transfer it in its entirety to another controller.
- Right to object: you can object to the processing of your data. We comply with this unless there are legitimate reasons for processing.
How we secure personal data
VAT BE 0627 202 295
Peter Benoitlei 35, 2930 Brasschaat, Belgium
Phone number: 0470 321 928